[mythtvnz] I now have a skiploopfilter option - updates toPaul's ppa?

Andrew Richards amphibem at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 20:17:18 BST 2008

I am pretty sure sound was working. However I cannot boot back into the
myth install, running up against the usb drive not mounting and the boot
proccess dropping to shell. Has happened before and I cannot find a fix
that works (other than doing the install again as I have in the past). I
don't have time to fix this (already spend half an hour and failed) so
will have to leave it there.

But I am pretty certain it worked.