[mythtvnz] I now have a skiploopfilter option - updates to Paul's ppa?

Paul Kendall paul at kcbbs.gen.nz
Sat Oct 4 02:20:54 BST 2008

On Saturday 04 October 2008 14:08:57 Scott Walsh wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> I was wondering if you know if the patches you have submitted back to
> mythtv will be included in the build off myth that is coming in 8.10?
> If not, are you planning to have a build for 8.10?

As far as I know, Janne is making the changes soon, but only to trunk.
I think that 8.10 will have 0.21-fixes so the changes won't be there.

I will however update my patches to build on intrepid once it is released.

When 0.22 comes I will have to make patches to just include the LATM support.

> As the beta is just out, was thinking of having a play...
>
> Thanks for the work you did around this!

No problem. I enjoy mythtv, so giving back is good.

> Thanks
>
> Scott

Cheers,
Paul