[mythtvnz] I now have a skiploopfilter option - updates to Paul's ppa?

Scott Walsh mythtvnz at zone3.net.nz
Sat Oct 4 02:08:57 BST 2008

Hi Paul,

I was wondering if you know if the patches you have submitted back to mythtv
will be included in the build off myth that is coming in 8.10?
If not, are you planning to have a build for 8.10?

As the beta is just out, was thinking of having a play...

Thanks for the work you did around this!

Thanks

Scott