[mythtvnz] Quality & Damage Question

Steven Mulvay steven.mulvay at slingshot.co.nz
Thu Oct 2 00:24:48 BST 2008

Hi all,
Sorry for not replying to the list for so long. I forgot to mention in
my previous e-mails in this thread that I shutdown my computer every
night, (unless I want it to record something while I'm sleeping) it's
not a 24/7 mythtv server like most of you have. I've come to the
conclusion that I did not damage my TV card and my slight picture
problem was there before I messed around with lm-sensors, I just didn't
notice.

I think my picture problem is to do with deinterlacing. I have an ATI
graphics card, which I understand is not good for hardware
deinterlacing. I'm thinking of replacing it with an Nvidia, what is the
best Nvidia card for hardware deinterlacing?

Cheers,
Steve :)