[mythtvnz] MythKiwi Control Panel

Hayden Lovett hayden at mythkiwi.com
Mon Nov 24 21:53:11 GMT 2008

Thanks for the feedback.  I have updated the program with that change and
added Christchurch frequencies to the list.
I was trying to avoid using xmltv because I thought it would require too
much interaction when you first run it as it runs through all the channels
asking you if you want to include them, but I found a way around that.  So
now it will add the xmltv script, include it in the database, configure it
to run automatically and set the channels you have picked to work with it.