[mythtvnz] MythKiwi Control Panel

Hayden Lovett hayden at mythkiwi.com
Mon Nov 24 02:56:10 GMT 2008

The first release of the MythKiwi Control Panel is available for download
from the main page at MythKiwi.com

This is only the first release so only deals with a few setup details.  It
will setup your analogue channels and download EPG listings.  It will also
setup a cron job to download the listings from pvrgeek and run
mythfilldatabase nightly.

After I have tidied this one up a bit I will start on the next version which
will include EPG sharing between channel sources (using satellite EPG on
Terrestrial or analogue channels etc), 1 click sky decoder setup and a few
database tweaks.

If anyone has any ideas or questions or would like to help out get back to
me either here on the list or on the forums at mythkiwi.com