[mythtvnz] Mapping EPG to DVB-T channels

Jason Taylor killerkiwi2005 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 23:58:43 GMT 2008

if all the xmlid are correct in mythweb it may just be a case of old data in
the DB from playing around with the settings

You could clear it out manually using the --refresh-all flag,
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Mythfilldatabase

or even deleting all the records in the program table in mysql
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Program_table

how ever it should fix its self after a couple of days.
Jason Taylor