[mythtvnz] Mapping EPG to DVB-T channels

Tony Peguero tony at plasmadog.com
Sat Nov 15 21:05:05 GMT 2008

Thanks guys. I tried Philip's method, but I ended up with more or less
the same result as before. Maybe I misunderstood parts of it. Then I
tried MythWeb, and that has been much more successful. Most channels now
display the right guide info, but there are a few exceptions. MaoriTV
shows the guide info for ParliamentTV, for example. And two of the
channels found by scanning which are not listed in the XML file are
showing guide info from other channels, despite having nothing in the
XMLTV ID field.

If anyone knows how I can resolve those last issues I'd be grateful,
otherwise I'm tempted to just accept it as good enough.

Thanks again.