[mythtvnz] Remotes!

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Sun Nov 9 09:40:03 GMT 2008

On Sunday 09 November 2008 22:17:27 David Zanetti wrote:
> (b) what's the recommended remotes these days? I am guessing something
> vaguely MCE-ish is likely to be high on the list given they are easily
> obtained and appear to be supported by lirc okay.

The Microsoft MCE remotes don't seem to be available here anymore. I'm not
sure if it's just a local supply thing or worldwide. There's a compatible
Hauppauge equivalent though which is still available.

I'm guessing Philips will be releasing some new ones here sometime.

hads
--
http://nicegear.co.nz
New Zealands Open Source Hardware Supplier