No subject

Sun May 18 21:23:12 BST 2008

for my STB. The script in the first reply to this e-mail used 800ms.

  -- simon

2008/7/4 Sid Jones <mythtvnz at uuuuuu.net>:

> I should have mentioned that I've removed the front panel and have
> tried 3 different blaster LED's in multiple positions all with
> effectively the same result, damned annoying given the very, very,
> very old mythbox worked flawlessly with it's  hauppauge remote until
> other parts of the hardware failed.
>
> I'll try some repositioning but I'm sure I'll have no hair by the end
> of the weekend.

------=_Part_21717_1843350.1215387627636

&gt; commands that arrive too quickly - it is expecting button pushes from a<br>
I should have mentioned that I&#39;ve removed the front panel and have<br>
tried 3 different blaster LED&#39;s in multiple positions all with<br>
effectively the same result, damned annoying given the very, very,<br>
very old mythbox worked flawlessly with it&#39;s &nbsp;hauppauge remote until<br>
other parts of the hardware failed.<br>
I&#39;ll try some repositioning but I&#39;m sure I&#39;ll have no hair by the end<br>
of the weekend.<br>

------=_Part_21717_1843350.1215387627636--