[mythtvnz] Freeview EPG Best Practice?

Wade Maxfield mythtvnz at hotblack.co.nz
Wed May 28 23:45:09 BST 2008

David Lowe wrote:
> MythTv Main Menu -> System Info or something like that tells you. Mine
> always says I have data for the next 25 years (which is wrong), but it
> also tells me whether the last run succeeded....

You've got some bad data in your program table.  If you jump into mysql
and delete any programs that are going to show next year or further out...

At a command prompt (or use phpMyAdmin or whatever mysql tool you have
access to)

mysql -u [youruser] -h [yourhost] -p -e "DELETE FROM program WHERE
starttime > '2009-01-01';" mythconverg

then run

mythbackend --resched

That should sort out your 25 year issue.

  - Wade