[mythtvnz] Freeview EPG Best Practice?

David Lowe david at thistledown.co.nz
Tue May 27 22:14:40 BST 2008

Since Hadley first wrote this for me, I feel a sense of ownership :-) I can
confirm it works.

The only thing I'd add to the how-to is some text to deal with the set-up of
channel numbers and (for those with external sky boxes) entering the
channel-change number. The best way I have found to do this is through
mythweb. I'm sure there are more clever ways using scripts, but for me this
is easy and effective.

- David