[mythtvnz] Freeview EPG Best Practice?

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Tue May 27 03:30:02 BST 2008

On Tuesday 27 May 2008 14:16:33 Nick Rout wrote:
> Can you step me through that please? I can't see anywhere in
> mythtv-setup to put it in what program to use for the download. In the
> video sources screen there is something about the grabber but it seems
> to be restricted to schedules direct ot eit?
>
> I guess I need to know how to install (just put it in $PATH? and chmod
> +x ?) and then integration with mythtv-setup.

Sounds like you might not have xmltv installed? That's needed for mythtv-setup
to find the grabbers (even ones that aren't in xmltv itself).

I wrote a mini howto here (which I couldn't easily find with Google for some
reason);

http://lists.ourshack.com/pipermail/mythtvnz/2007-September/003432.html

See if that helps.

hads
--
http://nicegear.co.nz
VoIP, DVB and other Linux compatible hardware. Linux laptops.