[mythtvnz] Home ethernet over power ?

Dean Pemberton dean at deanpemberton.com
Sat May 24 12:24:28 BST 2008

I know someone who has an ethernet over power link to his downstairs
office.  I was talking to him on VoIP (not skype, but the real thing)
over it the other day.
So it looks like it works fine =)

I think same power circuit means 'same phase'.  At least thats the
restriction that my X10 stuff has as well.

Dean