[mythtvnz] Return to NZ

David Lowe david at thistledown.co.nz
Wed May 21 09:29:50 BST 2008

May I be the first to welcome you home Russ. Shame about the Blues though...

As a new user, I've only just started using the 'power search' functions and
so I'd second your call for a better EPG. I think we are probably used to
what we have and it has gotten better, but its still good to hear your
o'seas perspective.

I'll also offer my time to help if any bodies are needed.

−David
(from Crusader Country...)