[mythtvnz] New to Myth TV and would like your opinion

Cameron McConnochie cmcconnochie at gmail.com
Tue May 20 23:53:58 BST 2008

It sounds like you have a similar amount of Linux experience to me.  I use
Mythbuntu and its been the easiest Linux installation I've done.

I've been blown away by the ease of setup, maintenance and use.

That said, I haven't touched Mythdora which seems to be the main
alternative.

There's my 2 cents,

Cameron

2008/5/21 Graeme Woollett <g.woollett at irl.cri.nz>:

> > Which Distro is best suited to beginners?
> >

> Mythbuntu is easy to install, has mythtv 0.21

Cameron McConnochie
MSN: cams at free.net.nz

"It's easier to get forgiveness than permission."