[mythtvnz] 0.21 and MultiRec stability

Steve Hodge stevehodge at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 00:56:57 GMT 2008

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 1:50 PM, Greg Brackley <
lists-mythtv-nz at lucidsolutions.co.nz> wrote:

> I had a low WAF last night because Shortland St was recorded off the DVB-T
> signal. I have no real idea why. I really would like to get to grips with
> all the priorities (I assume that's why it happened).  I have assigned the
> DVB-T channels +100 (i.e. Tv One - channel 101, etc) to try to keep them
> out
> of the way while I play with the box.

The only relevance of channel number is that is the number you type to bring
up the channel in Live TV. It doesn't affect scheduling at all. If you want
to exclude the DVB-T channels from scheduling then you need to give them a
different call sign and/or make sure there is no guide data for those
channels.

Alternatively you could give those tuners a very low priority.

Cheers,