[mythtvnz] W.A.F up by 100%

Tim Gibson tim_donna at slingshot.co.nz
Thu Mar 27 04:45:03 GMT 2008

Haven't posted for a while probably because MythTV has been so stable for
me...

Anyhoo

With the latest 0.21 having multirec I thought I'd give it a go... must say
worked first time perfectly.  Recorded Criminal Intent off my 150mce and
both Lost (very important for me) and Cold Case (missed by my wife for some
time) without any issues, machine load was moderate and even later watched
an older episode of Wasted without worries.

So here's a question, can I off one dish have two DVB cards? one record TVNZ
and the other Canwest channels at the same time i.e. two different
transponders?

--
Regards
Tim, Donna and Erin Gibson