[mythtvnz] tuner allocation issue

Barry Clearwater barryc at bcsystems.co.nz
Wed Mar 26 01:51:40 GMT 2008

Yeah, but would *that* perfect world have the programme content supplied
to us for "free" ?
At least our amazing mythbox gives an advantage over the average joe
when it comes to the ad breaks.

On Wed, 2008-03-26 at 14:25 +1300, Criggie wrote:
> Wade Maxfield wrote:
> > Mark van Dijk wrote:
> >> Note 2:  all recordings start/and end 10 mins early/late
<snip>
> Or in a perfect world, the digital data stream would have a tag saying
> "program starts NOW" and
> "PROGRAM adverts ads ads ads adverts PROGRAM"

Which has the uncanny ability to remind me of an ad that goes "Togs togs
Undies undies undies!" A bizzare point that sometimes the ads rival the
programme content ;-)

--
Barry Clearwater <barryc at bcsystems.co.nz>
www.bcsystems.co.nz