[mythtvnz] How can I use the MHEG-5 stream to schedule programs?

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Tue Mar 25 23:47:57 GMT 2008

On Wednesday 26 March 2008 12:43:39 Steven Ellis wrote:
> As for decoding the MHEG -> XMLTV looking at a dump from the RedButton
> tool rb-download would be a good start.

It shouldn't be too difficult to write something to do the conversion but if
you've got a DVB-S tuner then using the EIT will be easier, or downloading it
from freeview themselves and converting the XML, or using the XMLTV download.

hads
--
http://nicegear.co.nz
VoIP, DVB and other Linux compatible hardware. Linux laptops.