[mythtvnz] (no subject)

Jonathan Marshall jmarshallnz at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Mar 13 06:29:06 GMT 2008

I don't mean to hijack Matthew's thread, but if one was wanting a
(back end only) machine for DTT (HD) freeview recording, would one
need a quicker machine (I presume not) or more disk space, or are the
streams pretty much the same size (MPEG4 HD vs MPEG2 SD).  Also, does
the DVB-T card need to be anything in particular, or will most brands
supported under linux work fine?

Cheers,
Jonathan