[mythtvnz] Sony KF-e50a10

Karl Leaning mythtv at objectivity.co.nz
Wed Mar 12 10:54:45 GMT 2008

I have spent many months going circles. I have Sony 50" TV and the start
of a myth-box (Linux is running, but not myth yet) using a M2NPV-VM
motherboard.
The HDMI port is currently used by a bluray player so DVI is out. So
which am I best to use, the component out or the VGA DSUB? And most
importantly, does anybody know what modeline to use to get 720p (pref
1:1 pixel). I have tried letting it detect it as a plug'n'pray but the
image is smaller than the screen and the set complains that the signal
is not in range!

 The gift of life is just a shot in the dark
                 Karl Leaning
              Phone +64 21 619 897
        karl.leaning at objectivity.co.nz
 PO Box 56-278, Dominion Road, Auckland, N.Z.