[mythtvnz] epgsnoop release

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Tue Mar 4 10:04:36 GMT 2008

Hi all,

I promised a while back that I would make a release of the new version of
epgsnoop. I've spent some time doing that this evening.

I put in a couple of minor fixes for XMLTV compliance that appeared as it
looks like there were some entries being let through with an empty title.

The details can be found at;

http://nice.net.nz/epgsnoop

It's in a tarball linked off that site and also in the python cheeseshop so
can be installed with `easy_install epgsnoop`

There's still not much in the way of docs, I must fix that one day.

hads
--
http://nicegear.co.nz
VoIP, DVB and other Linux compatible hardware