[mythtvnz] EPG-only mapping

Andrew Richards amphibem at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 20:43:32 BST 2008

OK thanks for the suggestion guys, sounds good. I don't have a myth
system to play with at the moment but I assume epgsnoop basically pulls
the data off the sat and  puts it into a  xml file for  mythfilldatabase
to use?

If so I agree that is best, gets the setup of this out of myth and
allows perfect flexibility. Appreciate all your help, not really sure
how this got so off topic but oh well. I will tackle this at some stage
when I come back to myth.

Cheers all