[mythtvnz] EPG-only mapping

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Mon Jun 30 12:26:36 BST 2008

On Monday 30 June 2008 23:17:12 Steve Hodge wrote:
> I, on the other hand, prefer the reply to be directed to the list by
> default. Most of replys go to the list so it is less work for me to change
> the ones I don't want going to the list than the ones I do want going to
> the list.

I agree. It also has the benefit of keeping discussions on the list where they
can be archived and as such of use to others in the future.

> As for the original question, you can do want you want by using epgsnoop
> and leaving the card out of mythtv setup.

Yeah. There's no fancy UI to do it from within myth but myth certainly has the
capability to do it. Pick the xmltvid you want for the channel and you're good
to go.

Relying on website scraping isn't a great idea these days when there's much
better alternatives easily available to everyone.

hads
--
http://nicegear.co.nz
VoIP, DVB and other Linux compatible hardware. Linux laptops.