[mythtvnz] EPG-only mapping

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 13:57:33 BST 2008

Why wouldn't you want that going to the list?

Besides I like reply to list and its my list so if you don't like it
I'll take my ball^h^h^h^h mailman and go home :-)

Seriously I am always open to other people's ideas about list
management, but this is one thing unlikely to change. I am on some
other lists where it is quite clear that important answers are missing
the list (and therefore the community and the searchable archive)
because answers are going straight to the original poster. Reply to
list is (IMNSHO) a far lesser evil than that!