[mythtvnz] Hardy updates breaks schedule

Barry Clearwater barryc at bcsystems.co.nz
Mon Jun 30 00:50:18 BST 2008

Further to this:
mythuser at media:~$ mythtv-status
Unable to find any value for drive_total_total while looking at Total
Disk Space
Unable to find any value for drive_total_used while looking at Total
Disk Space
Something is wrong calculating the disk space percentage.

MythTV status for localhost
===========================
Status...........: Mon Jun 30 2008, 11:36 AM
Total Disk Space.: Total space is __drive_total_total__ MB, with
__drive_total_used__ MB used (unknown)
Next Recording In: Never

Encoders:
media (1) - Idle
media (3) - Idle
media (5) - Idle

I had problems with the drive showing 100% full, when I had just deleted
9Gb of rubbish. I followed up on Saturday morning with a

tune2fs -m1 /dev/sdb1
which brought the free space up to:
/dev/sdb1             294G  281G  7.4G  98% /var/lib/mythtv

which while it doesn't make good maths, is a whole lot better than no
free space.  e2fsck -c has come back clean and I'm still looking for a
hint of whats wrong.