[mythtvnz] MythTV-NZ Recommended Hardware List

Paolo Edgerton Bachmann edgertronics at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 23:56:27 BST 2008

While I agree with your original point, i must say that given the odd
pricing situtation faced by the New Zealand myth community. i.e.
highly inflated harware costs compared to other markets) discussion
about suitable harware taking price considerations into account is
regional knowledge and applies particularly to New Zeland. I think
even just as general discussion cost of making a feasible myth box in
nz is entirely on point.

Paolo