[mythtvnz] help with Epg and advice on HD

Mark Justin Addy mark.addy at mac.com
Mon Jun 9 22:12:55 BST 2008

Question 1 : Epg blues.

Hi guys,
I'm currently using hairy geeks feed with a shell script i found.
Lately i've noticed my guide bunging out.
Sometimes the guide wont populate unless I delete all channels.

Today most channels have NO DATA showing.

Anybody on epgsnoop and how the heck do you use it ?
I tried finding info on the web with no luck.

Question 2 : HD advice

I'm keen to get an HD card but worried my hardware wont be up to speed
- currently on a P4 3GHZ  1 GB Ram.  using pvr150.
What card do I get ?
My TV is a Bravia which supports HDMI etc.

thanks in advance

M.