[mythtvnz] LCD TV recommendations (VGA input)

David Lowe david at thistledown.co.nz
Sat Jun 7 19:41:47 BST 2008

Roger - it would be good if you could post your modelines. I got caught just
like Robin did, but I didnt take mine back because I figured I would build a
new frontend one day with decent TV out. But 'one day' hasn't come around
yet..... Having a 4x3 picture is fine (I only use it occasionally with
mythtv) but if it's easy to go widescreen, that would be great.

- David