[mythtvnz] EPG Issues

Neil Henwood nhenwood.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 08:40:37 BST 2008

Hadley Rich wrote:
> On Tue, 03 Jun 2008 22:57:24 Neil Henwood wrote:
>
>> Did you figured out what is causing this? I still seem to be still
>> getting intermittent TVNZ7 Listings in my Prime Schedule. Apart from
>> some on tonight, (Which started 1/2 way through Mythbusters) the next
>> current occurance is Sunday at 6pm, just before the next Top Gear (Which
>> it caused me to miss last weeks showing of ;(
>>

> Are you talkinga about the listings at pvr.geek.nz or your own generated ones?
> I've started dumping some packets in between the runs and haven't noticed any
> issues since then. Although they are intermittent so it's easy to miss.
Yea the ones from pvr.geek.nz. I have noticed it a couple of odd times and then this thread started so left it at that, but it now seems to be happening again. I do note that it is now listing to what I expect to see for the entire week. Strange :\
Do you want me to keep an eye on it for a while to try to pick up a pattern?

At this stage I haven't got around to generating my own list, but it is on my list of things to do once I get the PVR-3000 set up correctly.