[mythtvnz] EPG Issues

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Tue Jun 3 12:20:55 BST 2008

On Tue, 03 Jun 2008 22:57:24 Neil Henwood wrote:
> Did you figured out what is causing this? I still seem to be still
> getting intermittent TVNZ7 Listings in my Prime Schedule. Apart from
> some on tonight, (Which started 1/2 way through Mythbusters) the next
> current occurance is Sunday at 6pm, just before the next Top Gear (Which
> it caused me to miss last weeks showing of ;(

Are you talkinga about the listings at pvr.geek.nz or your own generated ones?
I've started dumping some packets in between the runs and haven't noticed any
issues since then. Although they are intermittent so it's easy to miss.

> Thanks for all your good work.

No worries :)

--
http://nicegear.co.nz
VoIP, DVB and other Linux compatible hardware