[mythtvnz] Problems with PVR Analog and DVB-S Cards

David Lowe david at thistledown.co.nz
Tue Jul 15 04:15:05 BST 2008

I'm really hoping the experts can help... I can't help with why the analogue
cards aren't recording, but its also my experience that no matter what you
do with priorities, myth always seems to go to the analogue source first,
which can be a real nuisance. It even happens if I select 'prefer input' in
the recording settings. So actually I'm no help at all sorry other than to
tell you you are not alone which can sometimes be comforting :-) ...but I'd
love to know the answer as well...

- David