[mythtvnz] DVB-T MythTV patches

Roger Henderson unicorn at ihug.co.nz
Mon Jul 7 11:08:03 BST 2008

I've been trying the patches posted here:

http://pkendall.homeip.net/?page_id=8

Firstly, the download link for the combined patch seems to be broken:
http://pkendall.homeip.net/wp/wp-content/plugins/download-monitor/download.php?id=6

However, I've downloaded and patched ffmpeg and mythtv-fixes,
and copied the following directories into mythtv libs:
libavutil
libavformat
libavcodec
libpostproc
libswscale

I removed the Makefiles from the directories before copying.

Configured using:
 ./configure --prefix=/usr/local --libdir=/usr/local/lib
--libdir-name=/usr/lib --enable-opengl-video --enable-audio-alsa
--enable-xvmc --enable-mmx --enable-libfaad --enable-libfaac
--disable-dvdv --disable-backend --extra-cflags="-fPIC -DPIC"

Then built, but I'm stuck on this error:

../../libs/libavcodec/libmythavcodec-0.21.so: undefined reference to
`aac_latm_decoder'

Any help appreciated, I can't find any references to aac_latm_decoder
anywhere in the source.