[mythtvnz] Dead... again.

AlanP alan.p at orcon.net.nz
Mon Jul 7 06:44:15 BST 2008

This time, KnoppMyth reckons that the mysql.hosts table is in the wrong
format, and mysqld will not bloody load. Stupid bloody unstable thing. I'm
tempted to backup all the recordings to a 1TB drive, install XP and put
Media Portal or MCE or something on it.

Anyone know how to fix this? I tried myisamchk -r on the
/var/lib/mysql/mysql/host.MYI file, no joy.

--
Alan Podjursky                  ICQ 24423014
"Yay, evil evil! Happy torture!" -- Gwyneth