[mythtvnz] MythTV Database Issue

Matt Crampton blakheart at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 06:01:43 BST 2008

Hello one and all,

I'm noticing a peculiar problem of my frontend not wanting to show the list
of recorded programs, yet the files are still there. Mythweb shows similar
results of no previously recorded programs. I've checked the
''recordedprogram" table in the mythconverg database through phpMyAdmin and
all the info is still in there. MySQL doesnt complain about any corrupt
tables or such, so I'm just a little stumped as to my next move.

I think it may have happened round about the time of a power 'brown-out'
last Saturday night here in Chch. All the computers turned off/reset and
even the heatpump got a little upset by it all.

Im using:

Mythbuntu - Hardy
Mythtv 0.21 (MythTV Version   : 16468
MythTV Branch    : tags/release-0-21