[mythtvnz] New LCD Screen

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Tue Jul 1 01:12:40 BST 2008

A quick update...

Turns out that the problem I had was an openchrome driver issue - the
interpolation handling was allowing the CN400 chip to try up to 1920x1080
whereas it is only capable of 800x600 (or at least that what the code does
now!!).

It has fixed the venetian blind effect on the 720p sample clip I was
testing with and not affected standard def stuff at all so I'm happy
enough :-)

Every week a fix seems to come along that improves stability and usability
- my little old SP13000 diskless frontend now stays up for weeks at a time
now rather than hours or days.

--
Robin Gilks