[mythtvnz] Mileage of Universal Remotes with Soundgraph IR receivers - anybody tried?

John Moore jsmoore at orcon.net.nz
Wed Jan 30 07:02:26 GMT 2008

Hello Matt,

I've got a Silverstone case and am using the iMON remote with it.
A while ago I purchased a logitech Harmony 520 remote and tried to load
the iMON codes into it.
I tried loading the codes normally and in RAW mode and even emailed the
help desk, but I could only get some buttons to work and then only
intermittently.

John