[mythtvnz] Another SkyStar 2 source

Simon Green simon at simongreen.net
Tue Jan 22 03:11:07 GMT 2008

On 22/01/2008, Robin Gilks <g8ecj at gilks.org> wrote:
> I see another trader on TradeMe is knocking out SkyStar cards at a buy now
> price of $110.
>
> I guess this is as a result of the dollar strength - any comments?

I don't think that this is the case. The seller of the $100 card
bought it from the jowandm (who usually sells the cards) for - I
assume - the full $145 + postage in September last year.
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=119592257

I would suggest for whatever reason he is now trying to sell it for as
much money as he can get (if it is new, I'm surprized the buy now is
set at $100, I would have wanted $120 my self)

  -- simon