[mythtvnz] Silent Frontend - Specs

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 00:01:38 GMT 2008

Similarly I have a second hand hp/compaq D530s.

* quiet
* tolerable for the lounge/WAF in a black SFF case
* Sata header on the MB
* front USB sockets for the times you want to plug in an extra drive etc
* onboard intel video works, but also a half height AGP slot if you want nVidia
* 2PCI slots
They cost about $250 with a 40G hard drive.

Mine is a combined BE/FE.