[mythtvnz] EIT offsets

Matt Poff matt.poff at headfirst.co.nz
Wed Feb 13 00:37:21 GMT 2008

Ah yes, there must be a maxim somewhere about the use and time-saving
features of technology being inversely and exponentially proportional to
the time spent implementing it. If we ever do have robots working for us
we're going to need a workforce prepared to work 100 hour days until
they're 90 years old just to manage them.

Excuse the rant - wasted 2 hours last night trialling apps to import
cover artwork into iTunes - none worked satisfactorily including
Apple's. Can't help on this occasion sorry.