[mythtvnz] EIT offsets

AlanP alan.p at orcon.net.nz
Tue Feb 12 22:25:00 GMT 2008

The mythbox shat itself and died a couple nights ago, so I reinstalled
Myth. I'm using EIT scanning for the listings, again, but, f'r example, the
News is on at 9pm.

I tried adjusting the "EIT offset" in mythtv-setup under general (EIT
options), and it doesn't do a damn thing.

I know it works, I used to use it. I can't remember HOW to get it working.
Anyone?

--
Alan Podjursky                  ICQ 24423014
"Yay, evil evil! Happy torture!" -- Gwyneth