[mythtvnz] What DVB-T cards are people using in NZ?

Richard rich_lists at richms.com
Tue Feb 12 08:36:53 GMT 2008

Yeah, the samples places are just box shifters and the others only want to
deal in pallet and containers so finding out is hard, but I figure if I take
one of each off deal extreme then I should get lucky with some of them.
Thing is when you go to get more of anything they are always different thru
there.

I cant see any issues with USB thruput since they usually take the whole
transponder under windows since that's needed for BDA support apparently, so
the only issues will be if you have to use a hub vs root ports. Since there
are only 3 channels active so far, once multirec is sorted that should be 3
sticks needed, one per channel, but we shall see if that theory pans out I
guess.