[mythtvnz] What DVB-T cards are people using in NZ?

Richard rich_lists at richms.com
Tue Feb 12 07:01:04 GMT 2008

I have an old hauppague win-tv PCI card that I got off trademe off someone
who came over from the UK. At this stage not tried it under linux yet, but
it should work.

Goes ok under windows and dvbviewer except for my grossly underpowered
CPU/GPU, but it is getting the signal.

Tuner seems horribly insensitive compared with the old hauppague  USB 1.1
box I also got, but that wont do HD naturally since there's not enough
bandwidth.

Im also ordering some of the cheap and nasty USB sticks from china shortly
to see how they go.

Me building a myth box wont happen for a few months since I have other PC
commitments first.