[mythtvnz] What DVB-T cards are people using in NZ?

Steven Ellis steven at openmedia.co.nz
Tue Feb 12 05:33:25 GMT 2008

On Tue, February 12, 2008 5:54 pm, Kenneth Dixon wrote:
> For just DVB-T I would recommend a Hauppauge WinTV Nova-T
> 500.
> It has dual DVB-T tuners with one antenna input.
> A bit fiddly to get going, but well worth it. see:
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Hauppauge_WinTV_Nova-T_500_PCI

The hauppauge PCI-E devices should also be up and running soon which will
be nice. Don't know anyone in NZ carrying the Nova-T at this stage.

At the moment I use a pair of USB devices. An older freecom USB stick
which works really well, and a newer Hauppauge HVR 900 stick which needs
kernel patches.

Steve