[mythtvnz] Power Search win - TVNZ guide data lose

Simon Green simon at simongreen.net
Tue Feb 5 03:57:22 GMT 2008

On 05/02/2008, Andrew Ruthven <andrew at etc.gen.nz> wrote:
> I certainly make good use of the fact that the recording schedules
> normally pick up the shows once they come back.  No changes have
> happened in that area for a while.
>
> I really want a limiter that says "Only record this show in the
> evenings" to avoid the repeats the following day.

Andrew: If you set the evening recording to "Find and record one
showing of this title each day", it will record the evening showing or
the one the next day. It's really great for when you have multiple
conflicts, and mythtv can sort out which shows to delay.

I do it with The Daily Show, so that I have each episode available
even if I am recording two other shows at 10pm at night (the morning
replay is the following day). I also do it a lot on channels like the
Box, History, and Documentary since they repeat the same program many
times in a 24 hour peiod.

  -- simon