[mythtvnz] Power Search win - TVNZ guide data lose

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Tue Feb 5 02:41:14 GMT 2008

On Tuesday 05 February 2008 15:11:05 Andrew Ruthven wrote:
> I'm using one at the moment.   I just add the differences as I spot
> them, for the shows I care about.

Care to post your list? (Anyone that's doing the same, not just Andrew). I'll
create a simple replacement processor for epgsnoop and publish a web service
on the epg.pvr.geek.nz site.

I was more referring to a smart processor rather than a simple search/replace
type thing but I can see that something simple would probably be useful in
the interim.

hads
--
http://nicegear.co.nz
VoIP, DVB and other Linux compatible hardware