[mythtvnz] Power Search win - TVNZ guide data lose

Andrew Ruthven andrew at etc.gen.nz
Tue Feb 5 02:11:05 GMT 2008

On Tue, 2008-02-05 at 09:00 +1300, Hadley Rich wrote:

> Writing a processor for epgsnoop to normalise program names isn't that
> difficult, I just haven't had time to look into it.

I'm using one at the moment.   I just add the differences as I spot
them, for the shows I care about.

I'm still planning on looking at Shepherd.  But in the meantime having a
normaliser that just grabs a mapping file from a webserver somewhere
should be pretty simple to knock together.

Cheers!

--
Andrew Ruthven
Wellington, New Zealand