[mythtvnz] Power Search win - TVNZ guide data lose

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Mon Feb 4 20:00:25 GMT 2008

On Tuesday 05 February 2008 08:55:50 Wade Maxfield wrote:
> And it's not just TVNZ.  I'd like get the word to TV3.  Over the weekend
> I saw 2 programs that used the subtitle field. Scared the crap out of
> me.  I didn't know what it was for a few moments.

That's probably the processing in epgsnoop. It used to work really well for
TV3 until they changed the way they were formatting.

Writing a processor for epgsnoop to normalise program names isn't that
difficult, I just haven't had time to look into it.

hads
--
http://nicegear.co.nz
VoIP, DVB and other Linux compatible hardware