[mythtvnz] HV-AAC (AAC+) Support in linux ... are we there yet?

Bernard Mentink bmentink at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 01:58:06 GMT 2008

>>Do let us know how you get on please.
>>He has already done a release for Intrepid / 8.10
>>Kind regards
>>David

>Ok, I am now back to an unstable box even with the loopfilter disabled. I
am getting the same fault as per my original post.
>All channels segfault after a couple of minutes of playing. However, sound
does work on all channels with this build.

>Just can't use it .....<33A.gif><33A.gif> at least with the Mythbuntu build
I could watch TV3 with no segfaulting. With this build I can't.

>The current HE-AAC implementation is a likely cause of issues I'm afraid.
All part of the fun of living on the bleeding edge.

>Steve

>Thanks Steve,
How do I remove the mythtv version I installed from Pauls repository and get
back the Mythbuntu version?

Cheers,
Bernie